Life today is so busy, you rush around everywhere, you forget to eat, you eat all the wrong things that make you tired, moody and sluggish. You find yourself rushing out the door without eating breakfast and end up grabbing a muffin on the go.
Maybe you are even carrying a few extra pounds and feeling bloated most of the time? Have a daily Green smoothie can help reduce the bloat, help realign your body to work more efficiently and help you get your daily dose of fruit and veggies in one delicious package.
Welcome to the 7 day Green Smoothie Challenge
If you don’t know where to start don’t worry I will be giving you 20 delicious smoothie recipes with all the instructions – super easy! Simply sign up here and all the recipes will be emailed to you: Stay tuned for the next launch date coming soon.
Plus as a Registered Holistic Nutritionist (RHN) I will be your personal nutritionist for the whole 7 days to help you through this challenge. I will be giving you tips on how to get the most out of your smoothies and the benefits of adding in super foods.
So are you ready to join me?
Stay tuned for the next launch date coming soon.
What do you get as part of this amazing challenge?
- A private Facebook page community to help you, encourage you and celebrate with you!
- Delicious recipes packed full of super foods! And you get to keep them all!
- Your very own shopping list sheet for you to download and print off so you can go to the store fully prepared.
- Your very own Green Smoothie week calendar.
- Daily posts and checkins by me, your personal Registered Holistic Nutritionist (RHN) for 7 whole days!
Our Challenge begins on
Join me today + take back your health.
Click here for instant access to the 7 Day Green Smoothie Challenge:
JOIN ME ON YOUR COMPUTER, SMART PHONE OR TABLET
I will be taking the challenge right beside you and posting every day in our private Facebook Group to show you how easy it is to take back your health, and have fun too – I am really looking forward to getting to know you a little better and having some fun along the way.
Maggie Chilton (BA Hons), RHN
Testimonials from previous challenges:
“I just wanted to thank-you for this group. I came across your facebook by fluke right before your challenge. I feel so much better having done this challenge. It has given me the tools to get through the last two weeks without breaking down. Thank you Maggie Chilton!” – Karena. C
“I’m so grateful to have Maggie’s support and expertise as I continue to learn how to incorporate more healthy practices and food choices into my daily routine. I love how she looks at my health from a holistic perspective -it makes a world of difference!” – Nicole C.
“Thank you Maggie for this Challenge! I enjoyed every single day of it! I will miss your videos and great advices! Looking forward to the next Challenge!” – Ximena H.
THIS 7 DAY GREEN SMOOTHIE CHALLENGE IS NOT FOR YOU, IF…
- You’re looking for a quick diet fix (starving yourself of valuable nutrients or restricting calories)
- 7 days just seems too long. I know 7 days is not a huge commitment, its more of an intro, a taster, so you can take it and run with it afterwards. Since this challenge incorporates a private group — we want people with a positive “can-do” attitude who are ready to make significant changes in their health right now. I promise I’ll be here for you when you’re ready.
- You don’t want to have fun 🙂 This challenge is all about fun and sharing.
- You don’t want a Registered Holistic Nutritionist (RHN) on your team.
THIS 7 DAY GREEN SMOOTHIE CHALLENGE IS FOR YOU, IF…
- You want to have a qualified RHN on your team.
- You want to feel energized so you can feel great all day.
- You want to have fun with your food for 7 days.
- You believe health is a journey and you’re looking for a kick start for the summer.
- You are willing to invest a little extra time in the kitchen making delicious and nutritious smoothies.
- You’re excited to get out of your comfort zone and try new foods.
Still have questions?
→When will I receive my free resources? You will get access to all materials once you are added to the private Facebook group (no later than …. )
→How do I get access to the private Facebook page? When you sign up you will receive a direct link to the page.
Disclaimer: Any suggestions or recommendations are not meant to replace any medications you might be currently taking. Always consult your physician before making any changes to health care regimen. The information given here is not intended to give medical advice or be quoted as medical advice.